Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

RED PET

Composed by: Leni Nurjanah_XI.A

    Last holiday,Herdi went to Ilham's house,hais classmate.But,they little annoyed if they though Fiqri,Ilham's young broteher because every they went to someplace,he always followed them.
   Someday,they went to river for swimming.But they wre confused.''I certain if we go to there,Fiqri will follow us.And if he go with us,we will bustle"Ilham said.''How if we go when he sleep?So, he didn't know when he go"herdi said."Yes,I agree with you"Ilham said.Then they went to river and herdi used his red pet.When they arrived.they swam and also went to edge or climbed on mangoo tree.    After that,they went to home but Herdi's pet was lost."Do you look my pet,Ilham?"Herdi asked."No,I dont"Ilham answered."My pet is lost"Herdi said."Hmm...Where you save your pet?"Ilham asked."I save it on branch"herdi answered."Let's we search it!"Ilham said.Then,they looked for Herdi's pet,but they didn't found it.
    In front of Ilham's house,they saw Fiqri used Herdi's pet.They were confused how could he used Herdi's pet while he used his pet when he went to river.
    "How can you use my pet.Fiqri?"Herdi asked."When I get up,I go to road for search you.suddenly.I look a goat use a red pet and I know it's your own.I tke it and use your pet"fiqri answered.They remembered when swam,they saw a goat was passed.They were confused how could a goat used a pet.